During World War I, soldiers were sick and tired of their antiqued pocket watches and decided to wear them as bracelets on their wrists. Until then, it was only the women who wore watches as means of fashion and style. Gradually, the evolution of watches began with Hans Wilsdorf’s brand ‘Rolex.’ The brand emerged with several top-notch designs of watches made with the finest set of expertise and became famous worldwide. Rolex is still one of the most respected and popular brands of timepieces.
Hans Wilsdorf ensured that his brand not only cares about the success of Rolex but also about the well-being of the employees. He established a training center where the philosophy of the company is passed through the training and development of each individual. This center aims to pass the younger generation with the right skills and knowledge about the company so that nobody comprises on the quality of the brand. Hans Wilsdorf created the first automated wristwatch in the world. And to date, the brand produces some of the greatest watches of all time by using technology to improve upon the details. The Oyster Perpetual collection was known to be the world’s first waterproof wristwatch. Over the years, the Oyster inspired development in the making of modern timepieces. Today, Rolex has a collection of watches that range to fifteen categories, including classic watches such as the Day-Date and the Sky-Dweller, the Datejust, and other professional watches such as Submariner and the GMT-Master II. And one of the most well-known styles is the Rolex GMT Master II Rose Gold.
The Rolex GMT Rose Gold is created to function with automatic movement. The metal used in making the watch is 18K Rose Gold. The size of the watch is 40mm. This model of watch has a black dial and a two-color Cerachrom bezel insert in brown and black ceramic. The watch is designed to show the time in two different time zones. The watch gives you a warrant for five years. The complete set includes the watch, a box, tags, and a warranty booklet. The case and strap material are made of gold/steel. The number of jewels on the watch is 31 and has a caliber of 3285. The bezel material is ceramic, and the watch is water-resistant. The GMT-Master II features an arrow-tipped hand, which circles the dial once every 24 hours and a bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel.
There are five things one must know about the Rolex GMT Master II Rose Gold:
- Firstly, the watch has been designed to display simultaneously in two different time zones, making it easier if someone has to travel internationally.
- Secondly, the high-powered craftsmanship makes the watch remarkable, and its impeccable finish making it the ultimate luxurious choice, adding to your timepiece collection. The quality of the Rolex watch is indubitable.
- Third, the design of the watch is powered by Ceramic technology. This means the watch has a strong outer coating built on it.
- Fourthly, this watch is geared for the fast-paced life of the modern globetrotter.
- And lastly, Pan American World Airways declared the Rolex GMT Master Rose Gold as the official watch, which makes it renowned on a higher level.
Rolex ensures only the finest quality of watches and remains the pioneer of timepieces. Over the years, Rolex has partnered with events, institutions, and individuals who act as a source of inspiration on a global level. The brand is known for pushing the boundaries and the passion for elegance. The brand remains majestic even in the foreseeable future.